15 Ways to Use Wooden Serving Pieces to Decorate Your Kitchen or Dining Room
Congratulations to Debbie D., our giveaway winner. Debbie, be sure to check your email for your gift card! Thanks to all who participated.
Wooden serving pieces are a versatile and timeless addition to any kitchen or dining room. But we also love to decorate with them! With the right wooden decor ideas, you can discover creative ways to add depth, texture, and beauty to multiple living spaces.
Solange & Frances offers beautiful palm wood trays, plates and coasters that can be used to adorn your kitchen or dining room. Our pieces are handcrafted from the wood of the Areca palm tree, which is native to Indonesia. The palm wood is dark and moody yet lightweight and durable. Its unique grain pattern will add character to any space. You can use our pieces as plates or trays, to hold fruit, nuts, or other small items, or you can display them on their own as decorative elements. The bold color of the palm wood really brings a natural element into your home and helps ground any space. When it comes to caring for Solange & Frances palm wood pieces, we recommend hand washing them with warm water and mild soap. It’s also best to avoid soaking them for long periods of time. With proper care, our palm wood can last for years and add a touch of natural beauty to your home.
Here are 15 ideas on how to use natural wood serving pieces to decorate your kitchen or dining room:
- Use a wooden tray as a centerpiece on your dining or coffee table.
- Fill a wooden tray with fresh fruit, such as apples or oranges.
- Use a wooden tray to hold seasonal vegetables, such as pumpkins or gourds.
- Create a fresh floral arrangement in a wooden bowl.
- Fill a wooden tray with pinecones or acorns for a rustic touch.
- Use a wooden tray to hold candles for a cozy atmosphere.
- Plant small succulents or air plants in a wooden bowl.
- Use a wooden tray to display seashells or beach-themed decor.
- Use a wooden tray to hold hand soap and lotion.
- Display a collection of vintage or antique items on a wooden tray.
- Use a wooden tray to hold decorative balls or orbs.
- Plant a small herb garden in a wooden bowl.
- Use wine corks or bottle caps to fill a wooden bowl.
- Fill a wooden serving dish with candy, nuts or other snacks.
- Use wooden coasters to add depth and texture to a light colored space.
What are your favorite ways to use wooden serving pieces as decor for your home?
Comment below to enter to win our giveaway of a $100 gift card to our online store!
To enter the contest, register via the Raffle widget and then scroll past the other comments to share your idea. A comment alone will not enter you into the contest so make sure you register via the widget! Once you have commented, there are other entry options as well - Subscribing to our newsletter, following us on Pinterest, and saving our palm wood pin to your own Pinterest board. Every action increases your chances of winning the $100 gift card to our online store.
We'll announce the winner here within 24 hours of the contest closing on June 16. Thank you and good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway